Cost:1,50,000 INR/Each (Advance booking: Sept & oct 2021 )
The Inclusions are:
1. Helicopter trip from Dehradun
2. Stay and airport transfers @ Dehradun
3. Darshan at all Dham
4. Dedicated staff at all the places for all co-ordinations and comfortable Darshan.
5. Innova/Similar Vehicle.
6. All Taxes & Royalty Charges.
The itinerary is as follows, timings are flexible as per your convenience/helicopter schedule:
Day 1: Stay @ Dehradun (Four Points/Sheraton/Lemon tree)
7:00 to 7:45 -Fly From Sahahstradhara (Dehradun) to Kharsali(Helipad for Yamunotri)
7:45 to 8:15 -Breakfast at Hotel Kharsali/Yamunotri
8:15 to 13:00 -Yamunotri Dham Darshan,Trek to Yamunotri by Palki (approx 5.5 Km)
13:00 to 13:30 -Fly from Kharsali to Harshil for Gangotri
13:30 to14:00 - Lunch at Harsil
14:00 to 16:30 - Gangotri Dham Darshan,Travel by car for approx 22 Km.
Day 2: Overnight stay at Harsil (Himalayan Nature Resort)
7:30 to 8:15 -Breakfast at hotel
8:15 to 9:00 -Fly from Harshil to Kedarnath
90:01 to10:0 -Kedarnath Dham Darshan
11:00 to 12:00 -Fly from Sersi To Badrinath
12:00 to 13:00 -Lunch at Badrinath (Can be Packed Lunch)
13:45 to 15:45 -Badrinath Dham Darshan
15:45 to 16:45 -Fly Back to S'Dhara ( Dehradun)
Remarks* Time Maybe rescheduled by 2-3 hours subject to weather/Helicopter schedule
1. The time may change in case of bad weather or the scheduling of helicopters.
2. In case, any stay is required at Kedarnath, Badrinath, or Dehradun for bad weather it will be borne by customers.
3. Refer to the attached terms & conditions in the itinerary.
4. If any changes due to COVID, we will keep update to clients.
Chardham Yatra By Helicopter 2021 Price: Rs. 1,75,000* Per Person
Chardham Yatra by helicopter starts from the capital of Uttarakhand the queen of the hills Dehradun. Chardham Yatra by helicopter in 04 nights and 05 days offers you a chance to pay homage to your lords and enjoy some refreshing moments nestled in lap of nature. While Yamunotri is the seat of river Goddess Yamuna, Gangotri is dedicated to Goddess Ganga, Badrinath is known as the abode of Lord Vishnu (Badri) and Kedarnath is a shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva.
Our Package Includes :
• Helicopter flying from and to Dehradun.
• Hemkund Saheb aerial darshan.
• Complimentary stay at Dehradun on your date of arrival (no meals included).
• The night of complimentary stay makes our Heli-tour a 5N/6D tour.
• Airport & hotel transfers at Dehradun.
• Local transportation.
• Accommodation for 4 nights on AP basis (all meals included) at each Dham
Our Package Includes :
• Palki/Pony at Yamunotri (subject to availability).
• Maha Abhishek at Badrinath ji (on request).
• Rudra Abhishek at Kedarnath ji (on request).
• Shri Kedarnath ji shuttle services.
• Local Sight Seeing with Kagiu Heli Services guides at all four destinations.
• VIP Darshans
• Royalty, landing and parking
Cost: 1,00,000 INR /Each
Kedarnath & Badrinath
KAGIU AVIATION PRIVATE LIMITED, INDIA
Company Registration Details:
HDFC BANKING DETAILS FOR RTGS/NEFT:
PARTNER: AGAN AIRCRAFT INDUSTRY, RUSSIA
INDIA | DUBAI | UAE | RUSSIA | UK | USA | GERMANY | AUSTRALIA | JAPAN | CHINA | CANADA | FRANCE
Website developed by Kagiu IT Department