As the client booked the flight, it means that the client read all the conditions carefully and accepted them without any signature or paperwork.
Jet for all Airport cities in India
Helicopter for non-airport cities/villages in India
Air Ambulance condition must agree by the client:
We are here to save the life by air evacuation and it considers that you agreed with our terms as you booked a flight. You don't have any right to claim on us and an air ambulance provider.
Helicopter & Chartered Jet:
1. Landing / Take-off Permissions for the helipads other than regular airfields along with the certified
co-ordinates and special permission for flower drops, from the local authorities, shall be arranged by
the client at their own cost and must be forwarded to us before the flying operation starts.
2. Fire Tender, Security, Ambulance & Sprinkling of water at the time of landing/takeoff must be
arranged by the client to avoid dust for smooth landing otherwise pilots in command may refuse to
land. In case of landing at helipads, proper arrangements for crowd control should be ensured by the
clients, failing which the captain can refuse landing/operation from the helipad.
3. Being our Helicopter fitted with a single-engine, we will not carry any “VVIP/VIP passenger” as
defined in the CAR(Civil Aviation Requirements).
4. In case the arrangement for overnight parking & security for our helicopter is found unsatisfactory
then the helicopter will be parked at the nearest airport for which the additional flying time including
Airport Charges, if any, will be charged extra.
5. In case the flying operation doesn’t mature from the point of origin due to bad weather, any special
day restriction by government, any other reason, the actual expenses incurred for activation of the
the flight will be charged.
6. Special Landing charges at Helipads / Airfields, Airports, will be charged extra on an actual basis.
7. Fuel transportation will be charged extra on an actual basis.
8. GST will be levied @ 18% (Subject to changes from time to time by Government)
9. Landing & PAX charges for flight handling at Airports charged by Airport Authority of India,
DIAL, Indo-Thai or any other Handling Agency shall be charged extra.
10. Flight will be operative subject to weather conditions & satisfactory load & trim sheet and the
final authority in this regard will be the Captain of the Helicopter.
11. In case of night halt, suitable Boarding, Lodging (3 & 4-star Hotels – depending on availability) &
Local Transportation shall be arranged by the client for Crew Members or a sum of Rs. 30,000.00
(Rupees Twenty Thousand Only) per night will be charged for Class A cities and Rs. 20,000/-
(Rupees Fifteen Thousand Only) per night will be charged for other cities extra from the client. In
case of any halt of more than 3 Hours, proper stay, local transportation and fooding arrangement for
12. 100% advance payment to reserve the helicopter.
13. This is not a confirmation for the availability of our Helicopter which will be reconfirmed only
after the receipt of the advance.
14. Flying Time will be calculated from “Rotor-On” to “Rotor-Off” as per JLB.
15. Insurance coverage to Passengers on Board will be provided as per DGCA Rules.
16. Cancellation Charges (after a booking has been accepted and confirmed): If passengers wish to
cancel their booking then they will have to pay the following cancellation charges
● Up to 7 days before Journey: 50% of the amount
● Up to 48 hours before Journey: 75% of the amount
● Less than 36 hours before Journey — No Refund
Non Refundable booking:
HELICOPTER, JET & AIR AMBULANCE SERVICE AVAILABLE ACROSS INDIA
Bolshoye Gryzlovo, Airfield UUDG Novinki airfield UUDN, For correspondence: RSK AGAN LLC 124214, Moscow region, Serpukhovsky district, Novinki-Begichevo village, 14B
WhatsAppp: +79296937270 / email@example.com
Copyright ©2019 KAGIU BRANDS-All Rights Reserved.